Planning a lesson on essay writing can be difficult – even for you, lover of language – to get excited about.
The Essay Planner Teacher’s Kit has been created to provide you with a bank of information, strategies and resources that will help you show your students not only what essay writing is, but also why they have to do it and why it is such a powerful form of writing.
The essay is without peer in its ability to encourage and enable students to think deeply and critically about a topic. Designed from a student-centred perspective, the worksheets, games and presentations available in this Teacher’s Kit will help you to inspire your students and shape their learning.
We are developing new resources all the times so please contact us if you would like us to design a specific worksheet, game or presentation.
How Does it Work?
1. Visit the links below and select the resources that meet your needs.
2. All Teacher's Kit resources are AUD$4.99 each and you can purchase them online.
3. We use a PayPal store and through this system you can use and existing PayPal account, a credit card or debit card of your choice to make your payment. This is a secure store and you do not have to sign up to PayPal if you'd prefer to shop online with your credit/debit card.
4. As soon as you've made your online payment you will be emailed a Research Den username and password. Then, you can login to your Research Den account (you'll find the login area at the bottom right of the homepage) and access your purchases via the files tab.
5. Please be advised that you are authorised to download your purchases once only.